View Larger Image
OSTEOGUARD® is a high potency all-in-one bone health formula supplying 500mg calcium and 188mg of magnesium per tablet as recommended by many nutritionists. There’s good evidence to show maintaining a high dietary intake of calcium will help to slow down the process of bone loss and the DoH recommends that women should have an intake of up to 1200mg of calcium per day. However, calcium is not the only important nutrient as it’s been found that there is a clear link between magnesium intake and bone mass density too. Since 7 out of 10 women have diets providing less than the recommended amount of magnesium it makes sense to include this mineral in any bone health programme. However relevant levels of these two minerals are only found in specialist products like Osteoguard® and that’s why it has become one of our top sellers.
No bone formula would be complete without Vitamin D, the ‘sunshine’ vitamin, and the level has increased to twice the RDA, following recent research which has again focused on the importance of this vitamin to our health.
In addition, Vitamin K and Boron are also being highlighted as they contribute to maintenance of normal bones.
Directions: 1 - 2 tablets daily
Vitamin D: 5µg; Vitamin K: 38µg; Calcium: 500mg; Magnesium: 188mg; Boron: 1.5mg
Notes and Cautions:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Over 400mg of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- The following list of allergens are excluded: wheat, gluten, barley, soya, eggs, milk and milk products, lactose, nuts, sulphites, celery, fish, shellfish and yeast
- Fine grade minerals for maximum absorption
- Taste-free coated tablets
- Made and tested in the UK
- To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light
- Packaging may vary. Please note: the photo images show a pot size of 90 tablets; however, the pot offered for sale contains 180 tablets.