Starflower Oil Omega 6 GLA 1000mg Capsules
Gamma-linoleic-acid has become very popular to help relieve female hormone-related problems,dry skin conditions and eczema.It is more familiar in the form of Evening Primrose Oil, however, Starflower (or Borage) oil has a much higher level of GLA, and thus makes a more efficient and economical alternative.
Lamberts' STARFLOWER OIL has a guaranteed content of 220 mg of GLA, nearly 3 times more than Evening Primrose Oil.
1 – 3 capsules daily with food or as prescribed by your practitioner.
- Best taken with a main meal, and preferably in the evening.
- Regular use of an appropriate antioxidant is recommended.
- Store away from heat and light.
- GLA may increase the effect of chemotherapy or immune-suppressant therapy. Seek advice from your physician.
- Do not take this supplement if you are taking drugs for control of epilepsy or schizophrenia.