Consider Calcium if you suffer from osteoporosis, muscle cramps, period pains, insomnia, high blood pressure.
- Most common mineral in the body.
- Found in dairy produce, green leafy vegetables, almonds, corn, seeds and nuts.
- Needed for: bone and teeth formation; healthy heart; blood clotting; muscle function.
- Works best in combination with Magnesium, Boron, Vitamins K and D.
Consider Chromium if you suffer from low concentration; dizziness, sweating or irritability if you go without food; sweet cravings; excessive thirst; weight gain.
- Found in brewer's yeast, wholegrain bread, oysters, wheatgerm.
- Needed for: blood sugar control; appetite control; heart function; DNA production.
Coenzyme Q 10
Coenzyme Q10 is a potent antioxidant which works synergistically with Vitamin E to protect the skin from the ravages of pollution and UV radiation. It is an essential ingredient of the energy production cycle in all cells, and is thought to improve the regenerative potential of skin cells.