Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
Consider Vitamin E if you are suffering from exhaustion after light exercise; low sex drive; bruise easily; for infertility.
- Oil soluble vitamin found in vegetable oils, especially corn, soya, sunflower, wheatgerm and sesame.
- Small amounts in some oily fish.
- Needed for: antioxidant; protection from cancer and heart disease; thrombosis; improves healing and fertility; skin health.
Vitamin K (phylloquinone)
Consider Vitamin K if you suffer from osteoporosis or bruise easily.
- Oil soluble vitamin found in many leafy vegetables.
- Also produced by beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Needed for: blood clotting; bone formation.